The T&M Group of Companies is fully committed to the prevention of accidents and incidents in the workplace. Our philosophy is that all accidents can be prevented by thorough training, planning, monitoring, education, enforcement and due diligence.
Our policy has been developed to provide a guideline for ensuring and maintaining a safe work environment. Job safety is of the highest importance on our sites and it is imperative that all employees and subcontractors adhere to the guidelines laid out in our policy. It is also of vital importance that any infractions to our safety guidelines be reported immediately to a supervisor in order that appropriate action may be taken.
Job Site Management and Safety Representatives are authorized to strictly implement this policy.
The Objectives of T&M‘s Safety Program are as follows:
- Preventing injuries to employees, subcontractors and all other trades people on site.
- Developing and enforcing health and safety rules and adhering to applicable legislation.
- Compliance with all Government regulated rules.
- Compliance with individual site specific rules.
- Maintaining low WSIB premiums.
- Training all workers (management, supervisors, workers, office staff, etc.) in good health and safety practices including site specific training and safe operation of vehicles.
Workers are responsible for whole-hearted, genuine cooperation with all aspects of the health and safety programs, including compliance with all rules and regulations, and for continually practicing health and safety while performing their day to day duties.
T&M has been able to maintain an excellent rating for job injuries to date; we trust that all employees and subcontractors will support this program so that we may continue to provide a safe workplace for years to come.
For a copy of the Health and Safety plan please see our website (www.tandmgroup.ca) or contact our office at 613-736-6666.
Michael G. Tremblay